Welcome to the Inn at the Agora!
Your comfort is our business.
Each guest room provides WIFI, cable TV, quality bath amenities, hair dryer, writing desk, ample lighting, comfortable chair, plush bathrobes and slippers, and evening turn down service.
Free breakfast voucher! While maintaining the hospitable air of an upscale bed-and-breakfast, we have chosen not to serve breakfast at the inn because of the availability of a variety of fantastic local restaurants. So, to help support local business, we offer a coupon for $5.00 per guest toward breakfast at one of two locally owned restaurants within walking distance of the inn, each with its own unique menu. Forage Market is organic and serves fresh brick oven baked bagels and breads among other delicious items, and Simones' is a friendly little diner serving full breakfasts and lots of local color!
We also provide a pantry area available 24 hours a day stocked with snacks and drinks. Our pantry has a small fridge for guest use, a microwave, a water cooler, and a Keurig coffee maker with a selection of coffees, teas, and hot chocolate.
While staying at the Inn at the Agora, feel free to enjoy our common areas. We offer a warm, cozy parlor for evening relaxation and conversation, a wraparound front porch with a view of the park, a picturesque courtyard between the Inn and the former St. Patrick's Church ... even a game room stocked with a variety of your favorite family games!
We also have a small essential oil diffuser and selection of oils, and a white noise machine available for guests to borrow on a first come, first serve basis to help make sleeping in a new place a little more relaxing for those that need it.
We love business travelers!
The Inn at the Agora will be your favorite place to stay in the Lewiston-Auburn area, and here’s why:
1. Free WIFI throughout the Inn.
2. Private bath, luxurious bath amenities, fluffy towels and hair dryer in all guest rooms.
3. Big comfortable beds with soft cozy linens, and we do turn-downs in the evenings.
4. Ample lighting, desk, chair, cable TV, Roku, and comfortable workspace in all guest rooms.
5. Ironing board and iron available for your use.
6. Did you forget your toothbrush or toothpaste? We have extras for you, as well as shaving cream, and lots of other stuff you might find you need and didn’t bring along.
7. Common areas for your use include a lovely parlor, a terrace featuring a fire pit on summer evenings, a cozy reading nook, a game room with all of our favorite board games and a wonderful wrap-around porch overlooking Lewiston’s lushly green Kennedy Park.
8. Comfortable and unpretentious “at-home” atmosphere.
9. Coupon toward breakfast at one of two locally owned small restaurants within walking distance of the inn. Enjoy the comfort and feel of a beautiful and centrally located B&B while enjoying the local flavor of area restaurants!
10. Located within a quick walk or drive to the business district, hospitals, colleges and gyms – we also know what’s going on in the area and all about the diverse choice of restaurants.
11. Flexible check-in, checkout, and cancellation policies just for you, AND…….
We’ll remember your name!